Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Get that leech off me!!!

Got research to do… Had set my mind on doing the AirRail project over the museum design. Catches my attention the moment I read thru the design brief.. I was into hotel and façade lighting. Cool…
Attended the 1st briefing lesson this afternoon… almost the whole class went. There are 6 main areas we have to focus on… the prof told us to chose one areas we would like to focus on and do some research on the particular areas.. after giving some serious thought I decided to go for the ballroom research. I find it fun and interesting. Not much people wanted to do this area as they think it is too boring. Maybe because of the work ballroom. People tends to have the 1st impression of only dancing and party area. But to me: wedding, conference, meeting, seminar, party all could happen in this ballroom. So I find it extremely challenging….
Initially only 3 people chose doing research for ballroom… but suddenly that Taiwan girl wanna to join my team for the discussion. Grhhh… I’ve been wanted to get her off my back and she is so F*** ing thick-skin of following me in whatever I do… Cant stand her lar…

No comments: