Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday... I'M SO SLEEPY

Just came back from my German class, the class is getting harder and harder… Had to seek help now.

Met one of my roommates just now, she is a German. From Lubeck… which means German… Cool… but didn’t disturb her much as she just moved in so let her have her spare time to unpack all her stuff.

Well… for my class… I’m starting to have negative feeling on this Taiwanese girl… She was sitting beside me in my german class… she was so gross and disgusting.. burping all the way thru.. Yuck… and she would always comment on my pronunciation.. the german teacher finds it okie for me but she would always tell me my pronunciation is worng which really I find it very…. Annoying…

Whenever we met new classmates, we would intro ourselves and what is our country official language. She would keep telling people that my official language is English and I’m very weak in Chinese. I dun bother.. just becoz Joel always wanted me to translate Chinese to English for the other frens… she would always like to step in and make comments… which I feel it is somehow rather rude. She is giving me the impression that she wanted to be ahead of me in everything… in term of studies (which I already had some backgrd in) and languages. As the course is conducted in English, her official language is Chinese so I can predict my year in Wismar will be very interesting when communicating with her. But in term of group project which there will be a lot…. If I team up with her… I can sense disaster as she always likes to make decision and be the leader of all things… Hmmm……. Just hope that she doesn’t backfired everything…

No comments: