Wednesday, September 9, 2009

DInner!!! What a joke!

Just came back from Marshall’s place. I was invited for dinner there. Monday I went over and I cooked for them. Tonight it was their turn to cook for me. I brought Rosy there with me. Rosy is my newly made Taiwanese fren in the same course. Out of politeness, we went to Netto (supermarket nearby) to buy some dessert and drinks over.

Choirul was invited as well. But the joke was… Choirul was suppose to prepare additional dishes but he only brought dessert.. and on top of the joking part was he brought two other fren along… and some plain rice. The few of us was like… WHAT! KL was f***ing all the way… It was really a joke.

So no choice, 8 people share two small dishes with white rice… we were so pathetic…. After the dinner, choirul took out his dessert. Yuck! His dessert taste like medicine as commented by KL. I only had a few bite and the rest was down in the toilet bowl. Choirul didn’t even have his own cooked dessert.
What a funny and pathetic dinner we all had.

No comments: