Monday, September 28, 2009

Cold weather today...

Had my 1st technical english class today... was pretty fun... We had a lot of interaction during the class... the lecturer would be expecting more interaction and feedback or rather participation during this class...
We did a english test paper as well... the lecturer wanted to know where is everyone standard.. we even have to write a small passage about our own country... was pretty fun...
That Taiwan girl sat beside me again... i've been avoiding her already and yet she still comes and sit by my side.. i was like totalli black out for a minute...
After the test, she told me she wrote the passage about her own country funny politics... I was like cant she write somethings else..

Weather was very bad today.. no sun at all... when i woke up in early morning, the sky was very cloudy and it gives me the moody feeling... expected it will be very cold... indeed... 9pm and it is still drizzling outside... the temperature outside now is 12 degree....

No comments: