Friday, September 4, 2009

Safe and Sound in Germany!

Reached my destination, safe and sound. After 21 hours of travelling in total, with plane and train. Didn’t noe where on earth I got the courage from to travel alone to this small town of germany, Wismar. Now my journey of education had began.

It rather messy when I was in hauptbahnhof train station. The station is so buzy and messy as it was the central station. Thanks to the staff working there, manage to ask the right people and board the train to bad klein in time. Didn’t miss the train thot. Didn’t dare to buy ani food on the way as I had my big and bulky luggage to guard. Luckily got Jiejie handmade aixin sandwich to last me thru. Muck….. Rita's fren came to pick me up at wismar train station. 2 nice guy, they helped me carry my lugguage

Didn’t sleep very well last nite as it was raining at midnite so it was super cold. Looking out of the window…. The sun was shining brightly in the sky here but later will sudden rain heavily. Been told that this was their changing season so had to be used to it. In November it will be worse, it will not have fallen rain but fallen snow.. it will be even colder.

Went to the supermarket yesterday and bought myself some food supplies. Grapes, macaroni, cereal and milk. I was searching for milo to my horror, they told me that milo is a no no here. The German dun drink milo at all.. What… ganno miss my milo with biscuit liao.

No comments: