Friday, September 25, 2009

1st lesson on Basic Science



Just came back from school. Had attended the 1st lesson for Basic Science… The class was taught my one of my well-liked Prof Rohde. Decided I have to be fully prepared with my digital camera with enough charged batteries to last me the whole morning. No handout would be given so in order not to miss any information. I had to take down photos and read thru again. Self-initiative and time management had now become so important for me already.

I was so lack of general knowledge that I had a lot of catching up to do… A lot of history regarding architecture and designer ned to be researched. I don’t wanna attend the class without knowing all these information before hand.
My class people are still indecisive about what elective to take. I had already decided… am going to have 5 compulsory module for this semester and 5 elective module… going to be a super buzy semester…

1 comment:

~♥~ LiAnZ ~♥~ said...

婷宇,加油!

我知道你很努力,也知道你一定可以成功的!

加油!!!