Monday, September 21, 2009

1st day and 1st project....




1st day of school.. greeted by the faculty director. Almost 300 students in the design faculty… Cool… confirmed my course intake is 25 student this year… We were introduce to our professor and some lecturers. Went on a tour to our commonly used studio… Exciting.. many of the professor were so … handsome… cute… I like their features….
Had a project on the 1st day. Have to present by 2molo at 2pm… Grp project… I was team up with Kayo, the Japanese girl, Mustaffa from Turkish and Max from Germany. Our task is to create party lighting for the Baumhaus (Tree House) for the fresh Grad parry on next week…
After some discussion in the afternoon, we all went back to brainstorm and came out with brilliant ideas.. My task now is to gather all information and prepare the powerpoint for 2molo discussion again before the 5 minutes presentation..
Rosy just msn me.. she was somehow complaining to me about her team members. One of the girls doesn’t seem to understand the whole project situation and she is having problems communicating with her… well.. I only give her some advice and ask her to explain slowly to the girl…

No comments: