Friday, September 18, 2009

Buzi Thursday

Internet was not working since last night. The connection from the building was having problem…. So nobody in haus 29 can get on the net…only till late noon then all connection was back in service…. Luckily…..

Got many activities going on today.
Had met up with my class professor earlier on… there was a short snack session in our Arch Haus 7A. Met up with most of the classmates as well… this year the intake was only ard 20 people… Small grp as compared to previous batch. 2 from Turkey, 1 from Mexico, 1 from Japan, 3 from Thailand, 2 from Taiwan, 2 from Indonesia, 3 from China and me from Singapore. Heard the rest of the student will be from Germany. From the introduction just now… mostly were not that fluent in English… therefore for the Chinese and Japanese student.. I became their translator… Now I had to cope with both English and Chinese… sometimes can be quite fun cracking my brain to search for the correct words to use…

After the meetup, I was invited to the Chinese exchange student dorm… We hadour 1st dinner session at Haus 25.. Quite a distance from my Haus… when walking back the weather was super cold… I was like shivering all the way… but the dinner was really nice.. We made our dumpling here. Quite an experience for me…

No comments: