Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hamburg Trip!





Just have my lunch… cooked porridge and some vegetables with meat… Full already.
Lesson is going to start tomolo..when my class start, I will have lesser time..
The whole grp of us went Hamburg yesterday for a one day trip… 15 people went in total. A very big group. Met at the bus-station 6.45am, which was really early… by the time we reached Hamburg it was already 9plus… so we started our itineraries. Initially we were touring in a whole grp but this big grp made everyone so unhappy… We spend most of the time waiting for one another… So decided that we split up and go places of our own choice. I went touring ard with Paulo, a thai girl. Both of us doesn’t wan to go shopping so we stick with one another to visit the famous churches and museum in Hamburg. We both actually clicked and were of similar taste. A lot of things we both have the same thinking. We found the entrance fee of St. Nikoli too pricy so we just walk ard the surrounding and took photos. The same goes for the museum… we both would rather spend it on visiting the museum in Berlin rather than in Hamburg… We did a lot of walking… really walk and walk and walk..
We only spilt out and parted our own way when the touring ended and she went shopping for clothes and I went touring on the street of Hamburg alone. I cant imagine me touring Hamburg street alone. But I actually did that here. I went Saturn, their biggest electronic building to walk ard to kill time. The building was really huge… full of electronic products. There was a small theatre which allow people to take a rest and watch some german movie. As I was really tired, I just join in the crowd to watch the show. Although I couldn’t understand what they were talking but I just focus on the pictures.
Had toured Wismar, Rostock and Hamburg… in November I think will be going to Berlin as there will be a lighting seminar going on there.

No comments: