Monday, October 5, 2009

Brazilian Guy... wat the F***.

Tired… really tired after my 2 days and 1 night trip to Berlin….
I had not slept for the past 40 hours… why? Met a small hiccup at the hostel we were staying in last night. We had booked a mixed dorm of 8 beds. We had 5 girls in the room, and the rest were like dun noe who. After our bath in the hostel, when we came back to our room. A guy who claim he was from Brazil was staying with us in the room. As we tot we had 5 girls so we could help one another out in case if things happen. Who noe… this “mentally unstable” guy wanted to chat wif us.. okie.. as hostel mates we did had some talk with him and he got really bold and ask if we had ever try kissing Brazilian guy before… What the F***… we did bother him much and continue with our girls conversation with Chinese. (Luckily our girls common language can be in Chinese) Guess he was annoyed by us for treating him transparent and he actually say he wanted to try kisses from girls of other country… Singapore and China.. which made me feel like slapping him. So we quickly made our bed and off to bed… I guess as natural instinct I didn’t sleep thru out the whole nite… Any little noise I heard or movement I sense I would be up immediately… I even noe a guy joined us in the room at 5am and that Brazilian guy left the room and checked out at 7am… Before that Brazilian guy left the room, he was standing in the room and watching us sleep. I guess he didn’t noe whatever he was doing was being monitored by me.. Hahaha… better to play safe then regret…
Well, lesson learnt. Better to book a female dorm room rather than save up a bit of money. But overall the hostel was really cool apart from the sleepless nite…..

No comments: