Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bremen Trip!






Went to Bremen yesterday. It was a busy city in northwestern Germany. Woke up at 5am in the morning to catch the train and bus. The train construction from Bad Kleinen to Wismar was under service so we had to take the bus to Bad Kleinen and change 3 trains to reach our destination, Bremen. Was a rather long journey thou. Almost 4 hours of journey.
The whole day was drizzling, and the lowest temperature was 6 degree in the afternoon… Super cold and inconvenience. Due to the cold weather and my future stay in Wismar, bought myself a thick jacket. A very expensive one, it cost me 59euro… Took me an hour to decide whether to buy it or not. At least I felt warm in the coat. Spend quite a lot in just one day… for the coming week I ned to tighten my belt liao…..
I didn’t visit any museum there as none of it interest me. I only went to some of their famous churches there. The building was really so much into Gothic style. Cool…. I kinda like their glass window panel of the churches.
I also saw the Town Musicians bronze sculpture. It is a very famous Grimm Brothers’ fairy tale, which portrays the donkey, a dog, a cat and a rooster.

No comments: