Sunday, October 25, 2009

Planning to Berlin

Just talked to Baby Bunbun earlier on... He had grown up so much. Looking so different every time i see him. Cannot sit still one. So cheeky... before he cry he will act act 1st..

Had researched on LS topics and made some notes for myself. Feeling kind of tired so i decided to stopped for a while and plan my route for Berlin. The congress will be starting on Thursday till Saturday so i'll have three days of free time. Upon arrival in Berlin on Tuesday,

Day 1: check-in, then i will proceed on to Museum island and spend my whole day there...

Day 2: Berlin Zoo... Kaiser-Wilhelm-Memorial Church and Victory Column
(I'm going to the zoo, zoo, zoo.
How about you, you ,you.
You can come too, too, too.
I'm going to the Zoo, zoo, zoo.)

Day 3 to Day 5: PLDC congress

Day 6: Hackesche Hofe

No comments: