Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Falling Sleet


Had been raining the whole of last night... the weather was really cold. I was glad that this morning when i woke up the rain stopped. After breakfast, i rode my newly bike to school. Who noe halfway the route, the sky turned dark and sleet started to fall. I was freezing. So i fasten my way and it hurt so much. As i cycled too fast, the sleet keep come smashing on my face. So painful. The first time in my life i came face to face with sleet. Got a real shocked. But it was realli nice to see falling sleet in front of me. But i still cant stand the cold weather. Now my cap and gloves are out of the cupboard. Need to bring them to school everyday just in case.
When i first came over, the sky gets dark onli at 8pm but now 6pm the sky is totalli dark already. Heard that in about two more weeks time, there will be no more sunshine. The sky will be dark and gloomy. Weather will be even worse, it could even snow at times.

No comments: