Monday, October 5, 2009

Venue: Lighting Studio NOW!

Am updating my blog now in the lighting studio. Hehehe... was having my WPM class of Lighting, a symbol of Identity now... I was sitting at the corner of the room so i can be a bit mischevious lar...

It seem that my work are all overloading. I took up almost all WPM classes and guess i ned to slightly adjust my schedule to make work more efficient.

I was still tinking about my Berlin trip over last weekend. A wonderful and rewarding trip. Learnt a lot about the history of Germany... reminds me of my secondary sch history textbook. Memories flashes back once in a while.
End of October, my whole class will still be visting Berlin again. We had sign up
to attend the PLDC in Berlin. If remember correctly, we ned to stay in Berlin for at least 5 days 4 nites. Hmm... will plan my revisit to Museum Island and maybe the zoo if time allows.

No comments: