Thursday, October 8, 2009

Weather... going into winter now...




Just fork out about 150euro for PLDC congress in berlin at end of the month... it will be another 5 days 4 night trip to Berlin. Cool.... will have to sit in the congress for three whole day.. Looking forward to this trip... can tour around Berlin again...

Have been cooking in my dorm quite often. I dun realli like the food at mensa (Canteen). The food are so salty, not realli suit my tongue...
Cook some spagetti yesterday for lunch. Ting's receipts: potatoes, meat, vegetable and of course spagetti... Yummy....
Finalli had my 1st packet of maggi mee this afternoon... was not feeling that well today... can sense that the weather is changing already.
It can be sunny and yet windy and raining the next seconds. Luckily after drinking the hot soup and had my maggi i was better again. Temperature outside now is 9 degree... the sun is onli up at 8am in the morning and down at about 6.30pm... so different from what i just came to germany. I heard that in another 2 more weeks time. there might not even be sunshine animore.. the weather will be very gloomy and cold.... by earli november the winter season will start and i'll be a penguin again. Wrapping myself all up...

No comments: