Thursday, January 31, 2008

My evening gone!

Now having my 1st Macdonald meal of year 2008. When I was taking cab bk to office I ate the pack of curly fries already. Prosperity Chicken Meal, bit hot coz of the black pepper but that what I need now. To spice me up. Gonna stay till very very late at office today liao. Boss went CPO meeting just now and was stuck there so I had to replace her in the lighting tender discussion at last min. OMG, the question they ask were so chim… I was like aaaaaaaaaa………….can’t answer most of it. The most I could do is to tally the quantity and go through all the breakdown area again. What the f*** hell did those tender do, the quantity was like so so so much different. So the conclusion was we will be holding another meeting at our office tomolo morning to go through again. And I’ve committed myself in for tallying all the documents.

The 1st time I saw myself like a nerd. I was wearing rather formal and carrying a big ugly bagsack with my handbag down orchard to take a cab. Oh God………….
Was having slight headache again. The taxi uncle was like grumbling all the way, complaining about ERP, cab booking, oil prices… I hardly want to entertain him so I just continue eating my fries. Come to think of it, it a blessing I didn’t ask him to shut up.

No comments: