Friday, January 4, 2008

My 1st D&D nite with PB

Had great fun tonite. Just came back from my company Dinner & Dance at Marriot Hotel Grand Ballroom Level 3.

This is the 1st time I went to a D&D, so excited and happy. This year Theme was Culture night, and we were all ready on a plane to take off to different countries. SO many of us were dressed in our own culture costume. I of course is no exception. I wore a pinky cheongsum. The 1st time I ever wear a cheongsum, look so weird and I have to be so lady-like. Fun lar actually.

Had a lot of enjoyment, the entertainment level was so high, I was laughing non-stop but the show put up. Great job and effort. The opening of the D&D started off with all the high management performing for us, they played musical by using pail and chopsticks. So funny and so paiseh for the management level to do such performance. The dance and drama the RC put up was fantastic, it brought the noise level up up into the sky.

Got a lucky draw prize of a table fan and NTUC voucher. Haiz… too bad I missed the top prize of a 32” LCD TV. But it was really a great great great night I’ll never forget.

Now I’m looking forward to next year D&D again.

No comments: