Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday???

Woke up pretti earli today. Went downstair to help out as usual. That’s how I spent my weekend. Fully packed. Hardly have much time of my own and time to rest. Two more weekend to go then I’ll be free. Looking forward to this year Chinese New Year. A good beginning and a good start for me.

Planning to go down Chinatown this coming Friday. It’s a tradition for me to go down at least once, even thought this year I’ll be going down with my fren instead, the change does not affect my mood at all. Instead I enjoyed the company of this particular fren a lot. Previously we hardly meet up, not even once a month but lately we have been dating out a lot. The two of us create so much fun and laughter. Sometime, there are things that I can hardly talk to the opposite sex but I can reveal many many things to this fren of mine. I bet she is reading up my blog again. Rite!!! It going to be another crazi niteout.

Just finish reading up the material for tomorrow discussion meeting. I’ll be going alone to BNY office. This is the 1st time I’m facing this bunch of architects. Been warned by my boss that there is this particular architect I have to take note of - Elliot. Dun have to give him face at all, coz he dun deserve it and he is the one that is always messing up the work. Noted strongly! Meet him at him CPO meeting last Thursday, so he is Elliot, seem to be Chinese ABC. Let’s see how I shall handled them tomorrow then. Can sleep for at least an hour more as I’m going straight to their office in the morning. Next is to OT site. Got some boo-boo to handle on site. Photography time again. Just went through my list of meeting date, gosh…

Monday – OT discussion and site
Tuesday – OUH
Wednesday – OUH
Thursday – OT (CPO)
Friday – no plan coming up yet

Another busy week for me again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmz, this statement itself is incoherent.
“Sometime, there are things that I can hardly talk to the opposite sex but I can reveal many many things to this fren of mine. I bet she is reading up my blog again.”

After reading the first part I was expecting a “he” kinda surprise tat it’s a “she”. The way the sentence is phrased was moving in the direction of a male friend. Unless u had made an error on the gender part or u had just tricked me. If it’s the latter, I’m impressed (^_^). Chinatown would be packed to the brim by this time of the year with plenty of shoppers n pickpockets as well so I would advise cautious.

Chill gal, CNY ard the corner don’t let a ABC spoil the festive mood. Enuf said, enjoy ur work tml