Sunday, January 6, 2008

My 1st Sunday of year 2008

CNY is approaching, needless to say i have to help out downstair again. This year is totally different, i got no commitment to make on weekend and weekdays. So i can plan my own schedule to my own preferences. Different headstart for me this year so ............. i cant predict it will be good or bad but so far so good for me. Just finish helping downstair and i'm pretti tired already. Tomolo at work will be another super super super buzi day for me.

When i reach office there are two important thingy i have to complete,

Task No 1.
Got to send out the AI for OUH, a total of 6 copy before noon, the 1st time i'm handling this AI thingy. (AI means Architectural Instruction, got a lot of paperwork and coordination to be done) So i'm like a blur blur sotong but everithing got a first time, luckily the architect is a good guy, helped me a lot. Thank pal.

Task No 2.
Send out all my paperwork document to the Q&S. Prepare my lighting plan to be send out for printing, a total of 12 copy of AO size. Going to call tender again on Tuesday before noon. So everithing have to be settle by hook or by crook before leaving the office tomolo.

Smaller Task of the day 3...4....5....6.......7.......8..........
Clear my mail as usual
Send out my D&D photos
Prepare OT provisional sum area (Give loh a call to rush him out)
Prepare my Weds day Technical meeting document
Prepare all the landscape detailing for OUH
blar........blar............blar..............

Guess i wont have time for any Monday blues session tomolo............... if i can finish my work on time might be going for a gyming session. Miss my gyming for weeks alreadi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems like your itinerary is pretty packed up to the brim. Your positive approach to it is commendable. Look on the brighter side of life and things will turn out fine.

Try subscribing to the newsletter from this website http://www.simpletruths.com/. Quite insightful, motivating and encouraging. Take some time to read their newsletter. As the name suggested, its only simple truths that they are advocating but yet the question remains! How could we have been so blind to all those simple things in life?

As time changes, values changed as well. In our pursue to keep pace with society, we forgotten about those simple things which once brought us so much joy. Try rekindling those little things in life that once thrilled and capitivates you and realise that happiness is not as far as you imagine it to be. Hope that you can rediscover the meaning of joy every single day of your life.

Yours Sincerely