Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday Blues works on me now

Super tired. Today is only Monday and i still have four and a half day to go before this week end. Didn’t sleep well last night. Physically sound asleep but mentally my mind is wondering around. Thinking of many many things. And now I am, so restlessly, keep yawning. So hard to concentrate on my work. Even when I want to focus on doing something, there is sure some interruptions half-way then break my concentration.

The discussion in the morning didn’t went well at all. The stupid architects did not prepare the material I wanted. Sucks. And now I’m stuck nowhere. By this evening I had to send out the detail of our lighting plan to the M&E side for power compilation and here they are dragging my work status. Damn it. Things didn’t go well

Was being very naughty at work lately. Maybe becoz of the stress and pressure I got from many parties. So I have to find things or ways to relax. So my relaxing method was through Sid. Using the photos taken at D&D, I edited Sid’s head to a fat woman body who was standing beside my “一见忠情”. They got couple face wor. I added blusher and a big pair of earring to Sid face. Can’t help laughing out loud. I even email to the rest of our lighting member. It created a small havoc at our department as we were al laughing at the pics I edited. My boss loved the pics so much that she printed in full A4 size colour. Realli super funny. Sori Sid, you will be the joke of the week. Anyway you njoy it as well lar.

No comments: