Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday! Good or Bad day to me?

Sucks! Bad morning to start off my day with. Boss presentation was push forward to today, we were all in a rush to tidy her document and I was made to go down to attend this afternoon CPO meeting. Urgently brief by my colleague of all the issue we have to solve for this meeting. I didn’t attend the meeting yesterday as I was caught up in another meeting for the whole of afternoon. Learn new things yesterday, and heard a fact that this project will be delay due to certain restriction and trouble.

And now I have to finish all the work that was brief down yesterday in an hour or two. But my hand are all tied up, I cant process with any of the work passed down yesterday as the working plan had not been send over yet. I cant do based on two JPEG, the dimension are all incorrect. No annotation, no grid, no text, no indication, how to get the work done. So I decided to be rather mean, email to the architect and cc to the owner to request for the file urgently. If they cant give me on time, I’ll print out the send email to bark at them for later meeting. Hmmm… guess today will be another busy day for me. Got a summary list of all the work I intend to complete.

“二姐, 你让我好感动”that what my bro say to me yesterday. The two of us were just joking but it was sweet. The incident came about yesterday at late night. After helping mum, I went upstairs to bath then I saw a coconut on the table and bro was clearing up the drying clothes. Then I told him since I haven’t bath I help him cut the coconut then he can clear to clothes. We split the job up and we can rest earlier. Then suddenly he said he was very touched. Initially I got a shock and reply him back, “恶心的大便, 我的毛都站起来了啦”. Although both of us were saying it in a joking manner but the feeling to me was very strong. In fact, the bond I had with my family was closer then before. I like and enjoy this kind of bonding a lot. Family are always the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.