Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Super Woman for today!

Headache! Went to 3 meeting this afternoon, all in a rush. After lunch went down for site inspection to approve the light fitting. Made CCK waited for me coz I was late due to heavy rain. So stupid again, I was wearing white top, skirt and heels. But considered quite lucky already as I didn’t have to go down to the open space, I was only made to go behind the construction which was dry and the tiling was consider flat. But as I was discussing the detail with CCK, I trip over some metal bar. Luckily I didn’t fall flat in front of CCK or else so malu. He got a shock as well. God must have blessed me then. The discussion with him was fast, less then half an hour and I was done. Went strolling at Orchard as I didn’t feel like going back office yet. Walk all the way down to Centerpoint to took a cab. Not bad, still can eat snake. But….the moment I reached office, I was drag in to continuous meeting. In the first place, I didn’t even know the meeting exist.

Luckily I as dragged into the meeting as I learn a lot. I didn’t expected the meeting to be so ………… interesting. Fiber Optics……… learn many new spec and knowledge of this new type of fittings. Being to loved my job day by day…..

No comments: