Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My 2 days course training.

After two days of course training, the 1st thing I had done was to clear all my mails. Mailbox is full. Just gone for two days, I got so many things to catch up. If I know in the 1st place the course training was so useless to me, I wont have attend. Not helpful and it’s a waste of my time. This is the worse course I’ve been to so far. Where on earth did hr arrange the timing to be such.

9am – course started
11 to 11.30am – tea break (serve beehoon, fried snacks, cakes, satay)
12pm to 1.15pm – lunch break
2.45pm to 3pm – tea break

Is this mad or what! Within half an hour we have to had our tea break and lunch. I got so pissed off yesterday that I didn’t give any face to the instructor and hit him hard on the face. Guess I was too much but I simply cant stand it. Only left two minor topic and it can be done in just an hour yet he drag the time. I would rather stay at home and help or come back office to rush my project.

No comments: