Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Headache again!

Damn, having bad headache now.

Just came back to office, went out for internal meeting since earli morning. The feedback from the meeting was work, work and more work to be done. Have to consolidate all the items discussed this morning and send by latest tomorrow noon to the tenderers. Many grey areas to work on. Dun even know where to start and how to start. Have to push myself to work now. Feel like taking MC to rest for the day, but I can’t. Sad, sad, sad!
Earli in the morning I came straight to the meeting venue, I happen to bump into my ex-sec fren on the same bus. Wow, what real luck. He usually drive to work but his car ganna bump yesterday so he had to take public transport to work. I was even joking, I should go buy 4D liao lor.
Taking urgent leave on coming Monday as I wont be in town. Be going KL and Ipoh. Just wanna take a breather somewhere.

No comments: