Thursday, October 4, 2007

My Thursday

Hmmm… buzi Thursday. Today is the tender return for all tenderers, so I will be having a hard time sorting out documents. Wan to be smart, I’m going to throw all the files for “him” to scan, make him be my slave for a day. Hahaha… Although my time was totalli packed at work i didnt feel tired at all. I was veri happy and contented. I learned a lot and now i can understand most of the projects details, not fully but at least not a sotong animore. In fact, i gained a lot. Din realli mind or bother losing something as i gain even more now. I believe my gaining will not just end here. Keeping a clear mind to welcome more.
In the morning when I was going on my way outstation sneak out for half an hour to go bugis to buy my things. All settled for now i guess, what next is to packed my goodies properly liao. Ready for my trip this Saturday!
Why must you always wanting to meet me. I’m not at all interested. Please stop smsing, does’nt I sound unfriendly to you already or you are just plain stupid not to catch a single unfriendly hint from me. Haizzz… i'm not that interested in what you are doing suddenli so frendli i smell a fish somewhere... DANGER.

No comments: