Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Vienna Buffet

Back home after my buffet dinner. We went Vienna to have our dinner. Awesome, the food was amazing. I had herbal chicken soup, peppery crocodile soup, BBQ scallop, crab, drunken prawns and cocktail. It really has alcohol in the drinks. I took a few glass, but cant get me drunk so easily. A very nice place to chill out. I loved the outdoor environment, windy and very romantic. Ha! The restaurant actually put juices inside test tubes to drink. Real mini test tubes. Just one mouth and you can finish the juices up. Really very different. Hmmm… next time I want bring my family there to eat. A good place to recommend for buffet.
Have a very good chat with Andy, i miss her two princesses. From what he describe, the princesses must have grown more cuter then the last time i've seen them. Have to visit him when i have free time in near future.
I loved my new 19" PC.

No comments: