Monday, October 8, 2007

Monday is not a bad day actualli

My PC really crash on me liao. Dun wants to spend anymore money to fixed it, since it old I might as well get a new PC. So after some discussion wif Jiejie n boy, I decided to change my new PC. It now come with 19” LCD screen. Hahaha….. old 1 doesn’t go, new 1 doesn’t come. So have to wait for a few more days before my new PC is send to me.

Just went to DPA for meeting earlier this morning. As usual, that idiot Paul changes his mind so fast. He can denied everything and comment he said. He was just playing word and mind games Senior told me it is a very usual political game, I have to get used to it. Whatever we discussed on Friday become useless. I was like sitting down there with my senior to get scolding n nagging from him. The comment he passed down didn’t affect me much, I was not unhappy or in shocked. From the 1st OT meeting I went with Amanda I knew how the industry works. Even thought I didn’t input that much just by seating quietly at the meeting I knew how my future or rather work life would be like already.

I heard rumours of someone from our lighting team complaint that she was overworks and wanted to do purely design, she wants to quit OT project. I think it is somehow ridiculous. Even if she was put on a project on purely design lighting she still have to communicate and do coordination with several parties of consultants before achieving the lighting she wants. If she quit OT project then I will surely be put onboard and take over the project. It will be very tough on me as I have two active projects on hand now. Shall see how my boss arrange then. But come to think of it, is her thinking too naïve or she approached the wrong way? I think differently in my case. I prefer learning the hard way. I would rather do coordinating to know the industry better then I would want to focus on designing. At least I know how the industry works and what the expectations are.

No comments: