Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Change name , PLEASE!

Just meet another supplier, not bad looking thought but….. Just out of curiosity, is there no other Christian name other then, Calvin, Kelvin, Kevin, Steven, Alex????? How come all the people I meet nowadays all share the same name? A simple and ordinary name got my phone book all messed up. I got so confused trying to recall who is who.
Can the mother out there please be more creative and name your son a different name?

Be different! Be creative!

Having more and more fun in the office nowadays. Get along very well with colleagues. Joke and laugh around. Although I’m 101% busy as usual, I enjoying my life every day. A lot to learn and a lot to see. 24hrs a day doesn’t seem to be enough for me.

Can’t do OT tonight, xiaodi birthday. Have to buy a cake home tonight, It’s celebration time!

No comments: