Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bad day at work!!!

Quite disappointing with my work performance today. Made a couple of error today, although doesn’t really affect much but I still feel it shouldn’t happened. I was not concentrating in my work today. My minds seem to be wandering about. Today is just Tuesday; still have three more days before weekend is approaching. How am I going to work like that? Still have to stay back to prepare tomorrow OUH meeting. Still have to wait for Calvin email. Still have to san through all the email I haven’t read yet. Just a day of leave and I am like a lost sheep. Can’t imagine what next on the line now?

Went online just now to listen to the finale of my favorite short drama. Have been very attracted to the Chinese story but I was very disappointing with this ending. The guy died of a plane crash, so sad. Many things happen without any warning, I agreed. But I would rather prefer a happy ending instead of a sad one. Maybe that affect bit of my mood as well, I guess. Now waiting for the next drama to be cast online.

No comments: