Saturday, October 27, 2007

My Saturday Nite!

Leg is aching now. Went shopping just now, we walk and walk and walk. Bought 2 pair of shoes and a skirt. We even went to catch a movie. Seeker - not a bad movie but i find the story too simple, not much depth. It have been almost 2 month since i catch up with this old darling of mine. She's a sweety. We can talk watever under the sun. I bet she must have peep into my blog once in a while adn saw this page. We can talk nonsense and laugh as if nobody around. It realli nice to have such a darling by my side.

Saw this on a website just now :
"一个从天堂被派下凡的天使,藏起翅膀和白色的长裙,乔装成凡人在世间散播温情"
Does angel realli exist? Have been hearing a story about angel lately. Can i have a chance to meet up with an angel, i wondered? Does the angel realli give their blessing to the good only or wat? I want all my fren and family around me to be happy and blessed. Can the angel please fulfill my wish!!!

No comments: