Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Wednesday

My new PC finalli arrived yesterday at late night. Now I was so buzi, sleepy and tired. But I have to carry on working. Boss spoke to me yesterday when we were having lunch together. The reason why we were having lunch at bugis was becoz we went for OFC board meeting the whole day, it was really the whole day. We went to a high class restaurant at bugis, just a meal and it cost us both ard 50 buck. We didn’t eat much but it was rather costly. But I didn’t have to pay at all, hahaha. Boss hint me that if I were to be put onboard on OT can I handle it coz I am having 2 projects on hand now. Actualli I didn’t mind having another project on hand, there are pro and cons to me. Pro is that I get to learn a lot more things and it will surely widen my knowledge, Cons is that I will have to stay up late from now on, weekend may even be burnt. I didn’t mind at all but I was rather happy to be put onboard. I didn’t need to prove my talent so fast, it take time to prove oneself and I’m not in the hurry at all.
Got a call from Andy just now. We are meeting for dinner later. I’ve booked a place in Vienna, recommended by Sid. Again my plan for working late today will have to be pushed backward liao. Anyway, most of the things I need to prepare for tomorrow OT meeting have been brief so just pray hard now then.

No comments: