Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Night

Juz bath come out. I was so tired and sleepy now. Was working till very very late, suppose this evening was the latest i had ever stayed back in office to do my work. No choice, tomorrow got OUH presentation to the owner. Even though i was not going to the presentation i still have to prepare all the necessary documents and information my boss need as i was the one who started to do the coordination with Japan side. I would say the information needed is almost 80% done tomorrow just have to touch up a bit then brief boss will be okie liao. Morning OUH presentation, Afternoon is CPO meeting for another project. Standard proceeder on every Thursday afternoon, CPO meeting. Don't feel like going coz i still got a lot of work to clear, maybe i try Taiji the meeting to boss to attend alone. Bad girl but no choice coz i realli got a lot of work to do.
Hmm...When i was at office earlier on, i didnt feel tired or hungry at all. If daddy didn't go and fetch me i would surely still be in office at this hour of time. Feel so energetic when alone in the office to clear my work.
Something interesting happen in the afternoon. KC called me and request to meet up for a short briefing. He wanted to pass me a brochure of his company product. I have been speaking on the phone and email flying around for these two weeks with him but i didnt get a chance to meet with him. Today i finalli get to meet up with him. Look 30 plus to me, so weird to meeting him. I only allow him to speak for 10 minutes then have to chase him off liao. Too bad, I was rushing for time. M&E upstair is chasing me everi now and then for their plan and i was rushing for presentation powerpoint as well.
加油! 加油! 加油! Tomorrow will be a better day!

No comments: