Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Division Meeting

Today i my third division meeting since i joined the company. Our division is growing bigger and bigger. Can see my future there if i continue to work hard. Nothing is ganna stop me now. :)

A supplier called me this evening, was on the phone for quite long. It held back some of my work but i was rather happy. I guess his intention is to want to make me reveal some of the tender info to him. Ha.... wrong move. Although i was in charge of calling the tender i got limited knowledge on the technical. In the end he ended up emailing me : 让我们互相扶持吧!almost laugh my jaws out when i saw this. Cute guy i would say.

Tomorrow i can wait up slightly later coz i going straight to MS for meeting. Going to meet that nasty Paul again but Richard and Gabriel will be there so maybe i will be quite safe. Hope tomorrow discussion will go well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.