Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sunday - Peace at LAST!!!

Mood swing very badly yesterday. Face went totally black cant be bothered with anibody at all. I got so so so so so pissed off at home. If I knew earli I would surely stay out. Purposely went back office to take my ipod charger, I went to take the longer bus route just to get my mind clear up and my mood stable.

Finalli, I can peace at last. They went back to their home town this evening, it a celebration for me and bro. After gym, I still in good mood for jogging, so I ask boy if he wanted to run the perimeter. Both of us are so ON. But I guess I was too tired after running some distance I got no breath and wanted him to u-turn. We run pass our secondary school, looking from outside it kind of remind me some olden days when I was still studying in that school. Memories flashed back one by one. If only I dun grow up then I wont have too many thinking and thoughts. I rather be a kid forever, play, study and have fun unlike now. L

When we two reached home we immediately did our spring cleaning. We change all our bed-sheet, mop and sweep the floor. All clean up to be ready for bed-time. Our room are too dirty with tibits dropping and small little ants. Now we can finalli tuck in for a good nite sleep.

Hmmm…. I must have a good night sleep tonite liao. Tomolo after work still have to do some xmas shopping, my present are not fully complete yet. Left a few to purchase.

Nite nite and sweet dream to me!

No comments: