Monday, December 10, 2007

Bad Cousins

Sorry but you are really testing my limit. I give way does’nt mean you can climb on top of me. You kids are just trying to be funny. Cousins came from Malaysia to stay with us for 2 weeks, at first it was peaceful and calm but as the days drag longer I begin to feel the pain. I give up my bed and went to sleep in the living room, give up on using my pc to let then go online to play games almost 24 hours of the day. But I did give warning beforehand, NO download and install of games. And then the next moment they did funny things to my PC, what are you kids trying to do. Crash my PC!!! I just invest in this PC not long ago and here they are trying to test my limit. Dun blame me for setting password to ban you kids from using it.
We went to buy their bus tix for them to go back home yesterday, after buying the ticket then the bro say he wan to stay another 1 or 2 more weeks. What the hell does he think he is doing!!!!! If he wants to stay longer, say so earlier and not after we bought the tickets went back home then tell us at night. Me and Xiaodi was against the idea of having to stay another week or more. Practically I got no extra time to bring him out and entertain him. All my weekend are fully booked. That’s it, hope he be a good boy go home with his mummy on time.
Simply can understand, why are most of my cousins that live in Malaysia “Brainless”. Are they born like that or they just can’t be bothered about the inconvenience they are giving others.

No comments: