Saturday, December 22, 2007

My day at SENTOSA

A fun and loving day i had! Meet dear at Vivocity today, i was late but she did not complain at all. Thank a lot, dear. :P
Never imagine we actualli prepared present for each other. It didnt cross my mind at all. The moment we met, we started exchanging our present. I even got my dun noe how many Xmas cake and my 1st birthday cake. So sweet. Then we decided to cross over to Sentosa to take a walk. It was so fun. We actualli went up a four storey "guardhouse" sit there for nearli an hour to chit-chat and look at the hunk at palawan beach. Wow, the ang moh and hunk were so handsome. We crack so many jokes and realli have fun together. So long never had such realli fun liao, fun that only the both of us know and cant be leak out 1. Dun noe why we were so close to each other, we can talk so openly and let out so many common words and thoughts. It realli realli realli good to have such a gd and close fren by your side. No worries man!!! I would never forget the picture i took but had to delete away 1. Hahahaha..... Thank dear, for the gift and laughter you brought me and i brought to you oso.

No comments: