Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Rainy Tuesday

Haiz… no mood to work so doing the work at my own sweet time. Now in the mood for lunch liao. How come I got so many lunch date today har? Just rejected KC lunch date then now poly fren called me asking me out for lunch cause she is coming over. I would rather join her for lunch then go with KC. :P Such a coincidence, her PM is meeting our new colleague for lunch. So they knew each other 1 wor. Such a small small world.
Today is fruity day again, wonder what fruit am I getting today. Hmmm…..

OT are pushing us for final Tender, I have 90% completed the plan now left to do is the documentation. I hate the documentation, meaning I have to do and dig up history again. Colleague sprain her leg again, doctor advice can’t go out so she taking mc again. Wonder what did she do during week end? As usual struggle on my own and hope for the best.

No comments: