Thursday, December 6, 2007

Fruity Day in my company

Fruity Day. Starting from this week, every Tues and Thursday is my company fruity Day. All the staff were given two different types of fruits after lunch on these two days. Today the fruits were orange and prune, and Tuesday were apples and banana. Hmmm…. In that case I dun have to bring or buy fruits anymore already. Healthy lifestyles ah.

Today i had a whole big group of lunch mates. Usually I went lunching with my Arch Lighting mate but today got 3 more staff from the M&E side. I made two new friends though. They were from the 5th storey, quite weird to lunch with them actually. We were cracking stupid jokes. Had lunch at the kopi-dian where I 1st meet Nathan. Hahaha… we were joking tat kopi-shop was my love at 1st sight with Nathan. Indeed, love at 1st sight. But only Sid and Gabriel noe the real meaning of this “love at 1st sight”, got really special meaning 1 wor. At lunch we were even thinking how cum Nathan was not eating there as well, there goes all my entertainment.

Yippy, later daddy coming to fetch me after work becoz he was sending aunty to take bus so on the way I ask daddy to wait for me. Have to rush all my work liao then can go off on the dot at 5.30pm.

No comments: