Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Crystal Jade Golden Palace; “皇宫中的皇宫”.

Day At Crystal Jade Golden Palace; “皇宫中的皇宫”. Fifth uncle and families came yesterday, 10 of us head down to Orchard Paragon to have our magnificient expensive dinner. The ambience was really really good, the service was good and the food was marvelous as well. The only pity is the foods were all served as per dish to per person 1. It’s not like those served in big big plate then every share type, each of us have our own fish, abalone, soup, rice, noodle etc. We had suckling pig, roasted char siew, yupiao soup, abalone, prawn, fish. All veri veri good food. The whole meal cost us $1200++. That means each head is $120.++. This is the most expensive meal I ever had so far in my recollection. Uncle said during new year time, we all go his house then he bring us to eat. He want treat me eat lobster and Alaska crab and prawn. Yum Yum Yum….. my saliva dripping liao.

Gabrial taking the 6pm plane later so he wanna skip OUH technical meeting, boss is going for another meeting so I’ll was requested to attend OUH meeting later alone. God please help me! I never went to OUH site meeting before, not even with any senior but now I had to put on a brave front and go alone. Hopefulli later the architect and consultant are all nice people, dun bomb me with any nuclear I’ll be just glad. Good luck for me then.

No comments: