Thursday, December 13, 2007

I wan to SLEEP!!!!!

Seriously lack of sleep. Countdown, still got 1 more day to suffer. Can’t sleep at night, even when I get to dose off, I will still be awake by some noise. Either by TV or by “combing of hair drama.” Only my family know the whole combing hair drama. Kind of make it a joke nowadays. Can’t concentrate on my work well, too many things to do, so many email to reply, so sleepy oso. Got my 1st Xmas gift but stupid me, I think I had lose it. So sad, I cant find it at home or at my work place. L So sad! So sad! So sad! Now is the time for gift and sourvenir collection by all parties. Getting many small gift from either the consultant or supplies.

Going out to AMK hub with sis tonite, dun wan stay at home. Can’t bear to see what going on at home. Going to buy my x’mas white top and xmas gift tonite. Yeh! Sis going to treat me for dinner wor, yum yum yum!!! Getting my bonus end of this month, I’m going to give every1 at home a good and nice treat. Hahaha….. tinking of going back Vienna……

No comments: