Friday, December 14, 2007

My 1st Buffet Lunch in the office

Great Lunch. Today I had my 1st Xmas lunch at the office. The whole office were invited to the Xmas lunching at our 5th floor lobby corridor. The moment 12.30 reached, we dashed upstairs but the queue was already very very long. Imagine 300 staff queuing up for the buffet. All of us were like hungry ghost waiting patiently for our turn to grab the food. Wow!!!! Luckily we came up early. A very nice and delicious lunch, so many varieties of rice, noodles, fish, chicken, vegetarian and non-vegetarian food. There was no place for us to sit so our team all went to occupied the fireman stairs and have our private corner there. We were happily gossiping and laughing. Enjoyed my lunch a lot.

After lunch the company even issued out a nice bag pack and a chocolate log cake. Yum Yum!!! Going to pack the log cake home for dad n mum to try. Not bad as well. Good Friday to begin my weekend! J

No comments: