Sunday, December 30, 2007

Birthday Nite ROCKS!

Night at St James realli rock my nite! Meet up with my ger frens there at 11pm har, i got my second birthday cake and we realli had real fun there. Got hook up with some other guys at our next table. Ganna offer three glasses of liquor just becoz i was the birthday girl. I didn’t drink a lot but I drink dun noe how many glasses in 1 shot(continuously) that why I was tipsy. I wasn’t that a lousy drinker actually. I only had as usual Vodka (my fav) and martel (offer by the other table). Head realli went spinning last night or this morning i would said. A lot of 1st time I would say,

1st time of

- 1st time step foot in power house and dragonfly (amazing place I would say)

- Celebration of birthday at pub (really had great fun, thank people)

- Puking of four times in a nite (admit I was bit tipsy at first but after puking it really helps)

- hooked up guys for night life (cant remember total there are how many guys next table but we gers pratically went crazi and dance with them, no other hoo-har then)

- went really high when dancing with my gers fren

We gers got send home 1 by 1 by the guy at the other table which I dun recall his name at all but I’m sure to meet him again. Har, just becoz during our conversation I came to know that he was actually working on the same OT project as I was put in-charge of. What a small small world. I suppose during some consultant meeting, we might bump into each other I would say.

Had really great birthday this year. As usual lose a little but I gain a lot more. No regrets for this year. I like the outcome in the end. Never ever dream that I could cope with it so well, well done for me. So proud of myself. Learn a lot from this year, be it to be happy or unhappy.

No comments: