Sunday, December 28, 2008

X'mas cum Birthday Present!



See my Birthday cum X'mas presents. Spend quite a bit on X'mas gifts. But i was really very happy this year. Received quite a lot of nice nice gifts.

Mummy cooked noodles with eggs and my favorite, big prawns for my birthday treat. Yummy, yummy. Helped myself to two bowls. Daddy and jiejie, jiefu gave me red packets as well. They even bought me a delicious chocolate cake. Cool! Althought fattening but i ate the cake.

After 12 will be the 29th. It's my birdday. One year older than last year liao. I'm not going to work or anywhere special. Going to stay at home this year. Too tired to go anywhere and not in the right mood as well. Had been going online to check the status but rather disappointing. It had not been process. Please make some progress and brightened up my day, pleaseeeee.

Ting Birthday Wishes for 2008
1. Health (myself and family - daddy, mummy, jiejie, jiefu, brother and the cute little one)
2. Education (Boy and myself)
3. Wealth (to all)
4. Work (smooth and sound)

No comments: