Thursday, December 18, 2008

Headache! Headache! Headache!

Headache is killing me since morning. Think might be falling sick soon.
Went I step in office, as usual whole stack of SDS, SFR, SAA waiting for me to be approved. Shitty work again. Have to review all the drawing and submission 1 by 1 be4 signing my name on the life and death document.


Wat really piss me off was that idiot, stupid, brainless KTP. He send the wrong instruction out. Had been going thru the instruction so many times and he had been asking me so many times as well. Finally the instruction went out yesterday in the evening, but the quantities was key WRONGLY. I was so mad at him. Called him up immediately and wrote a mail to all parties to high-light his mistake. Wat the F*** was he doing. My headache is already killing me and he was like adding “spices” to my life now. Wat’s the hell problem does he have and wat actually was wrong with him. Was not in good mood since morning at all. Just need a break and please someone just get him out of my sight!

No comments: