Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tired Saturday, coz of the late night movie session lar

Just woke up from my "afternoon nap". Super duper tired. All his fault. Who ask him to jio me for mid night movie yesterday. Quite funny, he was nagging at me whole night that i keep forgetting to save his mobile number. It seem that everytime once in a blue mood he sms me, i'll definetly ask him "sorry who are you ah?" It's not that i never save your hp wat, i change my mobile then never add your number in lor. vAll t his is simply excuses lar, i oso dun noe why lor.

The show started at 1.20am, AMK Hub. Been realli quite a while that i went for super late night show liao. "The Day The Earth Stood Still!" Not a bad movie, as usual. The leading actor is so cool, handsome, attrative, ....... Keanu Reeves. Well after the movie, didnt went home straight, we went for our milo session, only reach home at about 4am in real early morning. Even the people in the market was active liao. Not a bad idea to have a late night movie sometimes, at least life is not so boring.

Finally, Today, This morning, I've offically send out all the documents by courier. I was given two choices, take the cheaper 1 and they will reach in 8 working days. The more expensive one will take 3 working days but cost is like 10 times more. Well, in order to avoid the X'mas crowd i chose for the 3 working days option. Althought the cost is more expensive, i didnt mind investing my $$$ in. Hopefully, all the process will go well and i'll be inform in late April of the end results. Putting my palm together to pray real hard now.

No comments: