Monday, December 1, 2008

Lost my temper!

Monday Sucks! So tired, was watching the drama show till late last night. Only went to bed at ard 12+++ am. Not feeling sleepy actually but tired of having to reply email and answering phone call. Have been avoiding them since morning. Rather regretting answering Juliet call only, almost quarrel with her on the phone. What the hell is she thinking. Wat kind of PM is she? Doesn’t she know all the scope well enough to come and mess up my work.
Piss off lar!

But still my mood was slightly better than yesterday. Lost my temper at home yesterday. Was really super mad. I tot I had made it so clear to everybody at home. Why must keep on mentioning him and link our name together. Should have stop all these stupid and meaningless linking! Don’t like it at all! Not in any single mood to get into any relationship, no time at all. So stop bothering me with such idiotic matter lar! just leave me alone, I very contented with what I’m doing and what I have now k!

Going down to meet Julie tomolo straight after work, no delay. My letter is still in her hand. Once got it, then all the documents I required would be almost 80% completed. Currently still working on my portion. Once ready will be 100% done and ready to be courier out. Hahaha…………………

No comments: