Friday, December 5, 2008

Long weekend + X'mas party tonite!

It’s Friday time. Tonitegoing for my 1st X’mas party of year 2008. Hopefully it won’t be like last year. Everybody trying to get everybody drunk. As usual I guess, free flow of alcohol flying around.

Same things I dun like to teach twice. It’s up to you whether you did put in effort to learn a not. Not only will you trouble others and also making others look at you on a different angle.

Finally! Yes, finally! My RCP issue was fully submitted. Wat left was to be signed off by all consultants. After two weeks of hard work and late nights, all was over. For the remaining days till x’mas season, I’ll need to clear all my outstanding items as I’m going for my super long leave. Ganna reminder letter frm susan, I had to clear at least two days of leave by this month if not they will be forfeited. Rules is only allow to bring forward 10 days of leave per annual. So next year, I can dun go work for a least a month liao lor if all my leave is accumulated. Hahahaha……….

No comments: