Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Back at Work!

Haiz… super xianz…
Only been on leave for few days and this morning when back to work, whole stack of SDS, SFR and SAA piling up on my table liao. What the hell! Force myself to reply all the outstanding email 1st then after lunch, have to review all the drawing and sign my life and death again. Skipped today workshop meeting, no major issue is haunting me so I can’t be bothered to attend. In order to remind myself, I purposely stick a note on the phone to remind myself of “Do not answer the phone”. Had talked to boss, I’m be “on leave till the 5th January” by left, but by right I’ll be station in office whole week to clear all the outstanding things. Told her the reason and she actually agreed and will go along with me to play the games. Hahaha… so no phone call for this few days…

Met up with Andy yesterday, we went to sakae sushi for late lunch at Science Center. Ages since I’ve been to Science Center. Great and filling lunch. Next we headed back for his house. Meet my twin babies sisters for the 2nd time. They were so cute and lovely. Big sister is called, ShiEn; Jenna and the younger is ShiYao, Shenna. Both were so adorable, they were crowding round me when we were having ice-cream.
Looking at them make me reflect back to memories of me and jiejie when hearing mummy talking about our olden days. I’m always the big bully. Jiejie will be so sweet and gentle munching her food while I’m the greedy one, finishing my food fast and ended up snatching jiejie’s food. Then she will be crying. It is actually happening to both my babies sisters now. But there is a twist in position, the elder one will be the bully and the younger will always be the one losing out. How nice to be babies, no worries and trouble!
Had invited them over during Chinese New Year, mummy and daddy will be so glad to see both of them.

No comments: