Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Rashes! So itchy!!!

Shit! Having red rashed on my right ankle. For two days already and now it’s getting so itchy. Muz be the vodka curse again lar. I only had a few cups. But, hehehe one of the cup I had I was so pure that it taste like cough syrup. Was playing some games and I lost so had to drink lar. But still clever me, I manage to divert some cups and get others to drink it up for me. Been almost a year since I drank like that. But that night was really fun. Watching people getting sabo and drunk. Really enjoy the night.
Enough out the fun I had on weekend liao. Both Friday and Sunday really enjoyed myself on the parties and bbq. Now it’s time to get serious and back to work again. This two weeks is going to be very buzy for me as had to clear my work before I’m going for my super long leave on the 24th.

No comments: