Wednesday, December 31, 2008

31 December 2008 - last day of year 2008

Just came back from my Bak Kut Teh Breakfast wif the “perfume guy”. He picked me up from home and we headed for this so call famous “Ng Ah Sio Pork Rib Soup” located at Rangoon Road. The 1st time I went for this famous soup. It was rather popular in the newspaper months ago. The owner was so yaya that the minister of Taiwan wanted to try the food but the owner claimed that it was their rest day and he won’t open for the minister. The waiter/waitress all used pda to take order one, so high class de. When I tasted the food, it was so so lar. Nothing really that special about it, more pepper than usual. Both of us had some private and confidential talk. Had always wanted to clear things out, at least we’re more comfortable and at ease of things going on ard us.
Had actually planned my whole afternoon to sign off the stack of documents on my table, but now I’m being forced to sign off liao. He actually booked my whole morning after the breakfast to go thru the documents and helped me to stamp off the drawing while I signed off all of them on the spot. What a good way to force me to work. Hahaha………….

Things was going weird in my department since I came back to work yesterday. Someone was actually trying to take over my position. But too bad, you are still too new to the work. She had a hard time figuring out how and what to do. Taking double effort and time to complete the task which seem easy for me. You are not train in this field so definitely you will need to paddle harder to reach the shore. As on my side, I was being asked by boss to keep track of the progress. After she had completed, she will need to pass all the work to me to fine tune to show even better results. But whenever I pass by I will still peep into her work. Not to my expectation lar. I won’t be teaching and guiding her one step after another. In this world, either you learn how to survive on your own or get yourself drown to the bottom of the sea. That’s the true fact, I cant possibly guide you and look after you progress every single minutes. Will see what you can come out with at the end of the day.

No comments: